Tuesday, October 20, 2009

The Risen King!

Hallelujah You have won the Victory! Hallelujah You have won it all for me! Death could not hold you down, You are the Risen King. Seated in Majesty, You are the Risen King!


Enough said! Waves of emotion crash over my body as I listen to this song over and over again. I am so thankful that I don't have to speak to a dead god. I serve a Living God and will not waste anymore outside of my Purpose. Death could not hold Him down...he defeated the grave just like we will defeat the enemy. The fight is fixed what am I scared of?? I claim the Victory in the Mighty Name of Jesus! Time to shed the cloak of fear the devil has draped heavily over my body. Time to step into the Light of God's Promise. I'm going on a journey...and I won't stop until I see His face!

No comments:

Post a Comment