Saturday, October 10, 2009

Restoration

I just had a nice long talk over Cuban food with my Daddy! I love him so much and I thank God everyday for the major changes He has made in my father. As I was listening to this man pour out his heart and emotions as freely as our waiter poured out water into our glasses, I just felt love. I came to the conclusion that God has the best sense of humor e.v.e.r. He ought to be a stand-up comedian. Just when I thought something was going one way He switches it to the opposite direction. Me: Okay cool this is going that way, God: Hahahahaha that's what she thinks! It is an honor and a privilege to serve such a humorous God and know that even when I am going through He has EVERYTHING in His control. He is truly the God of restoration and healing. I commit to willingly jump out of my comfort zone so I can see the true wonders and miracles of God. That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment