Thursday, March 12, 2009

My POTUS is black...

My elation for President Obama's win was through the roof! A black President are you serious?!?! Someone pinch me because I must be dreaming (don't really pinch me because I'll jack you up). Even as young as I am I NEVER thought that I would see a person of color be the President. Unfortunately people believe that he is the Messiah, and he is not. He is a mere human just like us, so ease up on the brother (oooh it feels so good to say brother). Republicans desperately want to see him fail and are constantly throwing monkey wrenches in his plans. I shake my head at least 50 times a day at the petty, childish, and futile attempts that RR's (racist republicans if you were wondering) do everyday to deter PO from his goal. Why in 2009 is it still like this? Am I missing something?? The very ones who were pushing for country loyalty and promoting respect for the President (in Bush's term of course) are now disrespecting the person who holds the highest position in THEIR country. Come on, that seems like a double standard to me. Now, I'm neither naive or looking through rose-colored glasses so I realize that racism will always exist but it just seems pointless to waste time rejecting every bill that PO puts on the table. Oh please hold on while I calculate the long list of Repubs. who accepted PO's stimulus package. *scanning an empty paper* Yeah so after countless hours of reading the list, it seems that there wasn't a single Repub who accepted the bill. WHAT??? That has never happened in all the years of America having a President. Hmmm what a coincidinky that it just so happens to occur when the President is black. Gosh-golly what a shocker. Smh @ the people who still deny that the Republicans were not being racist. The only thing I dislike more than racism is the blatant denial of racism when it is so present. That's all for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment